Massage & Sports massage therapy in Helsinki
Massage therapy relieves pain and restores stress and tension in the body. Our massage services is suitable for everyone!
Next available times for 60min massage
How do I get the Member-price?
When you purchase our value card over 110€, you will get Member-price for your use. It’s kinda like a serial card, but it is not tied to any specific service. You can choose the service you prefer, and pay with the value card.
For an example you get 2 x 60min Sports massage by buying value card of 110€.
When do I get a massage?
- Tension or fatigue in the body
- The need to relax
- Tightness, tension or pain in the shoulders
- Headache, Stress, Dizziness
- Muscle pain or tenderness
- Lower back pain
- Neck stiffness, tension or pain
Note! In acute and suddenly severe pain conditions, you should book an appointment with a doctor or osteopath.
The benefits of massage
- Pain relief, muscle tension and swelling
- Recovery from exercise or sitting
- Stress relief
- Relaxation and activation of the parasympathetic nervous system
- Improvement of sleep quality
The benefits of the treatment will be accentuated if you follow the advice given by our staff about the post-massage measures – such as drinking plenty of water and not doing strenuous exercise after the massage.
What to expect from a massage?
We always act in accordance with the client’s wishes and goals, so please tell your specialist what the goal of the massage is – we will modify the treatment accordingly so that it serves you best. Our massage includes:
- The necessary initial mapping
- Manual treatment according to the customer’s wishes
- After the massage, the masseuse gives an insight into the client’s situation and recommendations for the future
Massage often provides the best help for local pain if it is done as a series of treatments within a short period of time.
Classic massage and Sports massage
All our masseuses know both massage techniques and know how to combine techniques effectively according to the client’s needs and goals. Our masseuses are thoroughly familiar with the causes and symptoms of various musculoskeletal disorders.
Classic massage is more of a broad relaxing and gentler treatment, in which case the goal of the massage is more relaxation than the treatment of a specific ailment or pain condition.
Sports massage often focuses on deeper tissues and specific problem areas more precisely. The masseuse may use different positions or joint movement to aid in the massage to achieve the best result.